Friday, September 19, 2008

Fewer pics of my girl...

...because this is what I get when I aim my camera at her these days. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have taken multiple thousands of pictures of her in her 8-year lifetime.

 


In case you noticed, yes, I am avoiding using our real names on the blog. But I really need to come up with "code names" so that it is less awkward trying to reference everyone. But if you read my first ever blog entry (see Growing a Blog), you'll understand why I have not yet done so...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I have been seeing that look coming my way a lot lately, but just because! Also, you are so darn lucky to get the chance to rename your children for the blog, it might just be the reason for me to start one (just kidding) because you know I am as equally obsessed with all the incredible naming possibilities out there!!!! Good luck with that one, he he ! Steph

    ReplyDelete