Monday, May 25, 2009

Cook. Feed People. Wash Dishes. Do Laundry. Weed Garden. Repeat.

That pretty much sums up what my life entails right now. Throw in 2 or 3 days a week of child care for a 4 month old, a bit of homeschooling and chauffering kids to activities and it isn't hard to see that when things are quiet around here, instead of blogging, I'm sleeping.

This weekend we added in a homeschoolers conference in Richmond, a visit to friends near Charlottesville, and a lovely 12 hour migraine for me yesterday. Needless to say, we've got some catching up to do on the cooking, dishes, laundry and weeding. I still fed people, but I think we need to catch up on vegetable intake.

Maybe one of these days I'll get that post written about the routine of our days and weeks- our household rhythm, if you will. But first I need to figure out exactly what that is...

1 comment:

  1. I guess this explains why I haven't heard from you in awhile... ;) I was beginning to wonder.

    ReplyDelete