Monday, July 27, 2009

Becoming a Market Farm?

I created a listing for our farm on LocalHarvest.org! We have eggs coming on strong now and the tomatoes are about to burst forth in all their red, ripe glory (as predicted, this will happen during the only 4-day stretch I am out of town this summer), so I am going to need an outlet for all this abundance. We'll see what comes of it.

And thanks to a little encouragement from my sis, I am also checking in with the little produce market in town to see if I can sell some there.

It is a bit daunting to think of my gardening having a business side to it, but also exciting. I've always had entreprenurial ideas, but have never been so good at bringing it to fruition before...

Hey, I keep saying this is a learning year, right? I had no idea in how many ways!

1 comment:

  1. If you have peppers and tomatoes seriously ask at San Juan. We have friends there and they said they buy local when they can.

    ReplyDelete