Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Great Escape

The title might lead you to think that this post would be about the latest escapade with our goat, Wally. Or it could just as easily be about our hound dogs who take off through the woods (and usually straight toward the interstate) whenever they get the chance. While both of these have occurred since my last post, I am actually writing about the 1963 World War II adventure film.

The film that seems to have inspired my children to create spy holes in our walls. The film that has my 7-year-old sleeping with his baseball glove at night. The film that now has my 4-year-old worried that his newly set-up bunk beds might fall down- of particular concern to him since he's on the bottom.

We also watched West Side Story this week. Wonder what that will stir up...

No comments:

Post a Comment