Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mr. Thoughtful

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post about Ms. Headstrong (of course, that was before the now-assigned pseudonyms). Since then, I have been slowly going through six years of pictures of Mr. Thoughtful to put together a post about him. And since then, I have also gained in knowledge and wisdom of ways of embedding photos so that I can present these selected photos from his first 6 years of life in a handy dandy slideshow format, right here in this blog entry. So, since this guy is cuter than words can express, without further ado...



Or if you'd rather go to the album and scroll through them there, just click here.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, that was mean. You know how much I love that kid. Love the slideshow idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's my blanket :) And our airplane? Can't tell.
    He's such a sweet little guy. I can't believe I've known him since he was a bump :)

    ReplyDelete